null Kuehne+Nagel Singapore Logistics Hub
With our regional logistics hub and centre of excellence in Singapore, we provide specialized warehousing and supply chain services dedicated to solving your unique supply chain challenges.
Kuehne+Nagel Singapore Logistics Hub is located near the pharma and healthcare hub, where major manufacturers and ports reside. We provide 46,000 sqm of warehousing space with more than 40% of the logistics hub furnished with advanced chilled storage, redressing, and postponement facilities:
- Advanced chilled storage with 2 - 8 degrees Celcius and 15 - 25 degrees Celcius.
- Vault room for controlled-drug or high-value cargo storage.
- Sealed loading bays installed with air-curtains and individual power-charger temperature-controlled models such as reefers or active shippers for temperature sensitive cargos.
- Stringent security system round the clock
- Advanced fire protection system and sprinklers system with more than 1,000 smoke detectors installed within the facility.
In fact, this facility serves as a regional centre of excellence for our high-tech, industrial, and pharma and healthcare customers, offering supply chain optimization and value-chain transformation solutions to further enhance your existing supply chain.
Adding Value to your business
Green Mark Platinum and LEED Gold Facility
Business continuity of more than 30 years
Stable long term operating costs
- Optimized and flexible solutions offering
- Efficient material handling
- Shipment reliability, responsiveness, and quality
- Superior customer service
Reduced Working Capital
- Reduced order-to-delivery lead time
- Reduced inventory cost
- Network optimization
- Strategic sourcing
Reduced Fixed Capital
- Strategic outsourcing
- Better asset utilization
- Industry-leading IT systems and infrastructure
Contact us to find out more about our Singapore Logistics Hub today.